The Refer a Friend Program (“Program”) is run and promoted by:
Biz 2 Biz Finance Pty Ltd ACN 617 491 415 trading as Oceania Finance (Australian Credit Licence No. 389328) (“Oceania Finance”) of Suite 6, 3350 Pacific Highway, Springwood Qld 4127; and
Ausfinancial Pty Ltd ACN 118 176 631 trading as Swoosh Finance (Australian Credit Licence No. 387993) (“Swoosh Finance”) of Level 6, 2-7 Murrajong Road, Springwood Qld 4127,
(together the “Promoters”).
By participating in this Program, the Eligible Referrer and the Referred Customer agree that these Terms and Conditions are in addition to:
- any agreement between the Promoters and the Eligible Referrer or the Referred Customer;
Eligible Referrers and Referred Customers who breach these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from participation in the Program.
The Program commences at [00:00:00] (AEST) on [May 23, 2023] and ends at [23:59:00] (AEST) on [July 31, 2023].
The Promoters reserve the right to extend this Program. In circumstances where the Promoters extend this Program, these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.
The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or modify the Program or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at the Promoters’ sole discretion. Any unclaimed Referral Reward will be forfeited at that time.
Participation in the Program as an Eligible Referrer is open to individuals who are Australian residents (or valid visa holders) aged 18 years old and over who are existing customers of Oceania Finance or Swoosh Finance (“Eligible Referrer”).
Employees of the Promoters and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Program.
Eligible Referrers and Referred Customers are subject to, and agree to comply with, all applicable laws, including (but not limited to) the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Spam Regulations 2021 (Cth) as amended from time to time.
Eligible Referrers must not:
- distribute the unique Program link in a way that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or ‘spam’;
- post the unique Program link in any public place or on any social media platform;
- refer themselves by using multiple email addresses; and
- make any referrals as part of or in the course of carrying on a business (all referrals must be friends, family members or close acquaintances of the Eligible Referrer).
Referred Customers must:
- be Australian residents (or valid visa holders);
- be aged 18 years and over;
- not be a current or previous customer of Oceania Finance or Swoosh Finance;
- be referred to Oceania Finance directly though the Eligible Referrer’s unique referral link; and
- meet all eligibility requirements as established by Oceania Finance, the chosen lender and applicable laws (as amended from time to time).
The Promoters reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to validate the eligibility of any Eligible Referrer and/or Referred Customer throughout the duration of the Program and may disqualify any Eligible Referrer and/or Referred Customer from participation in the Program if the Promoters have reason to believe these Terms and Conditions have been breached.
The Eligible Referrer will receive $300 (AUD) for each eligible Referred Customer (“Referral Reward”).
Eligible Referrers will only receive a single Referral Reward for each Referred Customer. No Referral Rewards will be provided for subsequent loans obtained by the Referred Customer. If two or more Referred Customers receive a joint loan through Oceania Finance, only one Referral Reward will be provided.
The Eligible Referrer will only receive the Referral Reward once the Referred Customer is approved for and has received (by way of a completed settlement), a home loan through Oceania Finance. No Referral Reward will be provided for Referred Customers who:
- are unsuccessful in obtaining loan approval with Oceania Finance;
- choose not to proceed with a home loan through Oceania Finance; or
- fail to complete settlement of their home loan through Oceania Finance.
Referral Rewards will be deposited into the Eligible Referrer’s nominated bank account by electronic bank transfer within seven business days of settlement of the Referred Customer’s home loan.
If for any reason the Eligible Referrer does not take or receive the Referral Reward or provide the Promoters with correct bank account details by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the Referral Reward will be forfeited.
The Promoters accept no responsibility for Referral Rewards that are lost, misplaced or otherwise not received by an Eligible Referrer. If any Referral Reward or part of a Referral Reward becomes unavailable for reasons outside the Promoters’ control, the Promoters may substitute for a Referral Reward of equal or greater value.
The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of the Program is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
These Terms and Conditions do not limit, modify or exclude consumer guarantees, or any other obligations, as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). The Promoters may amend any of these Terms and Conditions if required to comply with applicable laws.
The Promoters accept no responsibility for errors, technical failures or malfunctions except where caused by the Promoters’ fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct.
The Promoters accept no responsibility for any injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind except where caused by the Promoters’ fraud, negligence, or wilful misconduct.